Bold, colorful custom illustrations are Kaaren's jam! Interested in one of your own? Here's how it works.
- Place your order.
- We'll send you Invoice 1 to pay half up front as the non-refundable deposit.
- Email us up to 5 pics of your pet.
- Upon receipt of the deposit and the pic(s) of your pet, the drawing is started.
- Upon completion of the drawing we'll send you final Invoice 2 for the balance due.
- Upon receipt of payment in full, we'll ship your portrait to you.
- Your portrait is delivered, happy dances of joy follow.
The artist reserves the right to use the scan of the original drawing for further use as her intellectual property, for use as prints, textiles, licensing, etc.
We've found the best photographs to work from were taken three to five feet away from your pet or even closer, making certain their eyes and nose are clearly visible.
As you can see from the samples on our website, our drawings are very playful and colorful. If you want a drawing with the color range that represents your pet pretty closely, we can do that as well. It's important that we understand the vibe you're looking for before we start.
- Free shipping in 48 contiguous states.
- Email us for shipping estimates elsewhere.
Sales tax applicable to NY ship-to addresses only.
|8" x 10" art, matted, in a 9" x 12" frame||$250|
|11" x 14" art, matted, in a 16" x 20" frame||$420|
|Each additional pet (available only in 11" x 14" art)||$75|